Reviewing movies and series since 2012

07/03/2012

Before we start, a few important points


Dear Mr and Ms Reader:
This would be the first entry in this new blog about  movies and series. 
It will turn mainly around american, british and spanish movies and tv series, yet I'll review also every other audiovisual product that'll cross my path, mainly musicals that I find on the Internet or theater - that specifically seen in Barcelona, since that's where I'm living and therefore the one that I can go and watch 
The language used on this site will be english. Yet as my first language is spanish, I apologice for any misetake. I ask for forgiveness in advance and I'll try and improve in every post. As a matter of fact, I'm writing a twin blog called El Rincón de Ghelik, in which I will publish in spanish. 
The information  as well as any image I may put in here about movies belongs mainly to IMDB and their respective owners. Mine will only be the drawings and the reviews, which can also be found in a reduced maner in gomiso.com.

Faithfully Yours,
                  Ghelik Black


No comments:

Post a Comment